GPS has a community table at the Geek Craft Expo Twin Cities coming up this weekend of April 13 & 14 at the Minneapolis Convention Center! We are recruiting volunteers to help with move in/move out,
The public hours of the Expo are Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We have 2-hour shifts available to sign up for (with a 3-hour shift on Saturday from 2-5 p.m.). Volunteers will also get a chance to look around at all the great crafts that our Twin City crafty geeks have made!
Move In / Move Out – Need 2 or more per shift
Friday, April 12, from 2 – 7 p.m (several shifts) and Saturday 8 – 10 a.m. We need 2 or more per shift to help vendors get their gear and products from their cars to their tables. We DO NOT have to help with setting up tables and chairs.
Please contact coordinator Mary Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Friday move
- Saturday Move
- Saturday GPS Table: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469045
- Saturday Kids Craft Tables: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469043
- Saturday Badging: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469092
- Sunday Badging: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469093
- Sunday GPS Table: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469041
- Sunday Kids Craft Tables: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469046
- Sunday Move Out: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/451632/event/469044
No account needed to use Track It Forward to sign up. Just click “Sign up without an account and enter your information on the next window. You’ll get an email confirmation.