Next Scavenger Hunt – May 02, 2020
9:30 am to approximately 6:00 pm
This event will take you to the Geekiest places in the Twin Cities to collect items for points, and may even drive you into the depths of your own closet/attic/basement for buried treasure. You will be asked to find and bring a number of objects as well as photos to our intrepid judges (who are open to bribes). Our slate of judges this year is particularly fond of chocolate and pastries and bacon. Not necessarily all together.
- Registration: Register during our required check in period on Saturday between 9:30 and 10:00 am
- Place: *Event Horizon, room 107, 1121 Jackson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Judging: Starts at 4:00 pm and goes until everything is counted (usually by 6:00 pm at the latest)
- Free to enter! We’ll take freewill donations if you want to help subsidize the event.
- Prizes: The winning team will receive four $10 gift certificates to be split among the team members
- Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teams can be up to four members. A team may have up to two additional members if they are children 10 years or younger.
- Teams must supply a working digital device for their own use in the competition.
- Teams must have the ability to travel throughout the Twin Cities to get items/pictures.
- Teams must check-in between 9:30 – 10:00 am on the day of the event at Event Horizon.
- Teams must submit all items to be considered for points by 4:00 pm at Event Horizon. All items must be on your table before 4:00:00 PM to count.
- By participating and accepting the rules, you are agreeing that GPS may use your photos; publish your team name and team member(s) names online; and potentially be seen or mentioned in a video and/or other media by GPS.
We are looking for volunteers to help create the list of items. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to help!
More on the location
*Event Horizon is in the Waterbury Building at the northwest corner of the intersection of Central Avenue and Broadway in NE Minneapolis. The parking lot is on the east side of the building. Enter by door 1121C. If you are taking the bus, the closest routes are 10, 30, and 17. Here’s Metro Transit’s Trip Planner.